The awesome part of working in a Social Business Strategy firm
Quite a few folks ask me about my transition from HR and HR consulting to the new emergent field of Social Business Strategy – and ask me “How is this stuff different than a regular job?”
So here are my top few non-serious responses that I give them:
· It’s a workplace where if I say I love “RSS” I won’t be mistaken for a Sangh parivar member J
· Browsing the internet actually does count as work 😉
· Updating your Twitter account 24 times in 8 hours gets classified as “building a pipeline”
· Writing a blog post on http://2020social.com/category/blog is a KRA
· We have a room full of cushions and bolsters – which is bathed in sunlight – called an ideation room. We’re still waiting for an idea that can be monetized, however 😉
· The whiteboards are covered with cartoons and doodles – and actually facilitate brainstorming
· We work alternate Saturdays – and get compensated for that with some great beer and wine along with a free lunch (which is hotly debated over for 2 hours!)
· Our CEO is India’s best business blogger and our Consulting Director is the author of a bestselling book on Social Media and a ClickZ columnist! When we’re not pulling their leg or they pulling ours – we actually end up learning tonnes of exciting things
So are you jealous?
You should be!
D’you want to be here ?
Go here then
Consultant, 2020 Social
Phone: +91 9873141236