Mumbai meri jaan
Zishaan Hayath has a list of 100 things you must do in Mumbai (Bombay)… here are some from the list:
- Loft the ball for a six in your neighborhood ‘galli’ cricket but make sure you don’t break any window panes
- Silently stare at the Towers of Silence and Agiaries
- Shadow the dabbawalas for one full day
- Walk through a koliwada
- Ride a vintage lift in a 100 year old building
- Travel in a local train. How about the Virar Fast?
- Ride a double decker bus. Isn’t Bombay the only city where they still run them?
- If you have made it to a penthouse in Bombay, you might as well enjoy the view
- Drink cutting chai, eat vada pav
- Gorge on late night sandwiches in Juhu